Residential and Commercial Fire Damage
Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
The devastating effects of fire can damage or destroy any type of commercial facility – such as banks, schools, offices, hospitals and more.
We know how serious the consequences of fire damage are and thanks to our decades of experience, a highly trained team and specialized, state-of-of-the-art equipment and restoration techniques, we can help you to get your business back in operation.
At Innova Restoration and Reconstruction, we recognize the urgency involved when it comes to protecting your investment, and we’re here to help you minimize damage to your business or facility.
We understand that each situation is unique and how urgent it is for your business to function again. To mitigate fire and smoke damage as much as possible and minimize the interruption to your business, we may take the following steps:
- Secure the facility.
- Ventilate the premises to draw out dust and soot from the air.
- Removal of any contents, separating salvageable and unsalvageable items in the process. Salvageable items are moved to a secure location for restoration and storage until the reconstruction process is complete.
- Cleaning the facility, including ceilings, walls, floors and any permanent fixtures to prevent further damage from the acidic effects of soot.
- Clean carpets and upholstery, if possible, to completely neutralize any acid contained in soot and minimize further damage.
- Using specialized equipment, deodorize the facility. We’ll also clean and sanitize any salvageable items. We may also decontaminate ductwork and HVAC system.